What is Wrongful Termination?
What is wrongful termination and do employees who have been fired have redress if they have been wrongfully terminated from employment? Wrongful termination takes place when an employee is let [...]Read More
- U.S. Supreme Court Holds That Civil Rights Law Protects Gay and Transgender Workers
- What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws
- The Law Office of Phillip A. Austin Reports the Resolution of Employment Discrimination and Personal Injury Settlements for Its Clients
- Arizona’s Fair Wages and Healthy Families Act (Prop 206) Provides Sick Pay Benefits for Employees and Additional Responsibilities for Employers
- Federal and State Laws Prohibit Retaliation Against Employees